Paramgati Yoga Training is designed to give you a transformational experience. You will gain a deeper understanding of all eight limbs in yoga and become a ‘true’ yoga teacher, embracing all aspects of yoga on all levels. For those who want to teach, this will mark the beginning of a successful career as a yoga teacher.
This course is ideal for serious students and aspiring teachers. With over 20 years of practice, Sudevi embodies the word Yoga, which means ‘union’ or ‘to link’. With a deep understanding of all 4 Bodies, Sudevi, with her strict practice of Sadhana, is able to share an experience that will not only transform your life and deepen your journey into the Self, but allows you to be instrumental in helping others to do the same. Open up your Divine Channel that links you to a higher vibration and allows you to feel your true identity within this world.
The course teaches Transformational Yoga, Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga.
• Regular asana, pranayama and meditation practice with individual feedback.
• Supervised and guided practice of the purification kriyas
• Vegetarian food preparation
• Kirtan and practice of mantras
• Yogic theory; lectures and discussion.
• Basic transformational yoga sequence/technique of sun and moon salutations
• Kundalini yoga sequence
• Yoga breathing techniques for prana activation
• Introduction to mantra chanting/sounds
• Element mantra for chakras/invocation techniques
• Introduction to meditation/observation and awareness techniques
•Yoga Nidra relaxation techniques
• Functions of 7 chakras
• 5 bodies and koshas
• Pranic body and 5 pranas and their functions
• Impurities of 5 bodies/eﬀects and purification techniques for each bodies
• Energy mechanics of transformational yoga
• Kapalabhati (cleansing breath)
• Nadishodhana (alternate nostril breathing)
• Bhramari (humming bee breath)
• Ujjayi (Victorious breath)
• Conscious breathe techniques
• Science of swara yoga
• Moola bandha
• Physical anatomy and physiology
• Psycic phisology of yoga :ida, pingala,sushumna
• Nadis and the nervous system
• Endocrine system and the chakras
• Principles of demonstration and observation
• Assisting, modiﬁcations,correcting, instruction, teaching styles
• Student teaching as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others
• Ethics and safety in the classroom
• Diet and lifestyle
• Practice of transformational yoga
• The study of Yoga philosophy and Patanjali’s Eight limbs
• Introduction to Ayurveda
• Development of Sanskrit vocabulary
• Sanskrit mantras; translations & invocation
Early Bird – $28,000HKD
Full Price – $30,000HKD
Early Bird – $32,400HKD
Full Price – $36,000HKD
Early Bird $3,900AUD
Full Price $4,500AUD
* Certification is Internationally Recognized.
Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance International (YAI) 200 hours Yoga
If you have any questions please contact Sudevi Sundari at HK +852 91764012 or Australia +61 403613970. To register for the 200HR Yoga Teacher Training please fill out the application form.